Just an update of some the the things I’ve been doing to get the project ready for the September showing.
I’ve added an awning to the building I created for the hand in because I got a reference image (From Jamie) I didn’t previously have and it was apparently a ticket office.
The reference image isn’t very clear so I used some Artistic license whilst creating it, for example there isn’t indication of what colour it was so I made it green the same as the metal work inside the station.
The other thing I’ve made Is an archway. I didn’t have any reference images of it around the time so I’ve gone with how it looks now.
I will most likely add a fence at some point. I still need to add these to our latest version of the project.